Check Ronnie's 2010 Waterfowl Season Wrap-up Report Here!
Ronnie Capps is not only a champion crappie fisherman, but he is also one of the premier duck hunting guides on Reelfoot Lake in Tiptonville, Tennessee. Ronnie can accommodate up to 16 hunters in his main blind and also hunts over approximately 800 mallard decoys in his "timber hole," which greatly enhances the success of hunters who choose Ronnie's guide service.
Reelfoot Lake Private Waterfowl Hunts - Information and Rates:
- Hunts are for parties of up to 16 hunters.
- Our blind accommodates 16 shooters maximum (Two guides will always be present for the day's hunt, and one is guaranteed to be a great "Blind Chef!").
- We will provide a comfortable, safe environment, including warm dry protection from the weather, for each day's hunt which ends at 3:00 PM.
- All food and accommodations for the day will be provided.
- You will need appropriate licenses, gun, ammo and warm clothing for the boat ride to and from the blind location.
- One way trip to the blind is 5 miles through wind-protected canals in a custom 30 ft. boat with 250 HP Mercury outboard and Mudbuddy shallow-drive motor.
- References available upon request.
- Rates are $2,000 minimum for up to 10 persons. There is an additional charge of $200 per person up to maximum of 16.
Be sure to get the maximum enjoyment and excitement out of your Reelfoot waterfowl hunting experience by booking your hunt with Ronnie Capps Waterfowl Guide Service.